A 2009 Reflection
Here’s to many more big ideas, from these small hands.
To date, I have 232 blog posts, 1,666 comments and from the below graph, a large rate of growth in page views and visits.
In 2009, I wrote 12 guest posts, hosted 12 guest posts on my blog, I was featured on Ryan Stephens Top Ten Gen Y Blogs list June, August, October and December (consecutively). I was interviewed by video and blog, featured in two large newspapers, had my work copied from a newspaper columnist, participated in four prolific blogging series, hosted my own series with 15 bloggers around the country, and I met blogging friends in real life (IRL) for the first time (not to mention, all the friends I have made ‘online’).
Best of 2009:
Some of you have been reading for a day, some for over a year. Either way, I want to express my gratitude and thanks. If you have a favorite post or even a post you disliked, please share. Feedback and growth keep us going.
- Bringing Real World Experience To Students In the Classroom
- My first inaugural Friday Linky Love (still going strong today, giving is living)
- What Inspires You? (first) series I hosted
May 2009 (I moved from Blogger to WordPress!)
- Humility In New Graduates and Not Letting Age or Experience Stand In Your Way
- Asking For Help and Why I Struggle With It
- A Lesson From the Peace Corps: Celebrating Small Victories
- Be The Change Series, Empowering Women Through Microfinance
Thank you for your support, your ideas, your e-mails and your readership. I’m perpetually grateful for each of you. Don’t be a stranger, please say hello. Happy Holidays! Salute, to 2010.