Tools, Applications, Startups, Goodness
I tag things on Delicious like it’s my job (please oh please, stay around Delicious).
One of my favorite tags are the online, fill-a-need, tools that I discover (and usually use). As a startup chica myself, I want to share the love.
In no particular order is a list of tools – plugins – applications (that I may or my not use, but either way I love them and a friend has likely recommended them):
- accompl.sh – develop, track and accomplish your goals
- betterment.com – invest the smart, simple way
- canvaspop.com – allows you to print any photos (think Instagram) to canvas
- barkbox.com – make your best friend happy, a once-a-month box of goodies for your pup
- postcardontherun.com – send real postcards from your phone
- stylate.com – reasonably priced brand packages for startups
- vizify.com/tweetsheet – your Twitter activity as an instant infographic
- cakehealth.com – the best free way to manage your healthcare expenses
- loosecubes.com – find shared office space by the day or month
- turningart.com – rotate artwork in your home or office
- redbutler.com – a personal assistant and concierge for professionals
- urbandig.com – off the beaten path experiences
- 7shifts.com – online employee scheduling for your staff
- themanregistry.com – gift registry for men
- tripit.com – travel itinerary and planner
- foodspotting.com – find and recommend dishes, not just restaurants
- occipital.com/360/app – realtime panorama creation
- hashtagmom.com – add #mom to your check-in, she gets an automated call or text, she knows you got there safe
- trello.com – a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards.
That’s my latest list. I tried to add the non-obvious (e.g. Twitter). There are more and as I find them, I’ll include another roundup.
Here’s to geeking out!