Friday Linky Love
The man and I are housesitting this weekend outside of Boulder. We’re bringing our pup, and babysitting their pup. Their house sits overlooking the (snow-capped) mountains and you can see for miles 360. I’m looking forward to doing close to nothing.
What about you?
Speaking of The Man, look at what James and I are when you compare our Twitter worlds. We’re both foodies, we smile a lot, James is “louder” than me with more tweets (not in real life though, I do talk more!) and “Twitter Trailblazers” since we both have over 2,000 followers. It’s fun, try it out here comparing yourself to a friend, loved one or just your profile.
- Hiro Boga: What’s Love Got To Do With It?
- Wordstream: The Top 20 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords
- Food Wolf: Service 101: Living A Life Of Service
- Online Journalism Blog: Learning About Community Strategies: 10 Lessons
- Sam Davidson: Be The Tree