I’ve been at a conference all week in Cleveland: Conference Marketing World. It was interesting and I believe, content marketing is the future for brands, content and storytelling. A buzz word, nonetheless, but every business will drive their marketing budget toward it. I’m sure of it. Finally, as someone who works with online publishers and journalists, I also found it extremely interesting from a blogger/content perspective.
Friday Linky Love:
- Harvard Business Review: The Hidden Advantages of Quiet Bosses
- Meg Fowler: I guess that makes me special
- Just a Titch: In Praise of Traditions…
- Exit Creative: Integrated Loyalty: Altering Satisfaction Variables
- Adotas: The Difference Between Content Marketing and Custom Content
I was also included on Gen Y Rants Best Young Entrepreneurs of 2011. Thank you! Great list, great writers and people. Check it out.