Friday Linky Love
Tonight I’m going to the first ever WINTER concert at Red Rocks. Normally they close in the winter and host absolutely epic concerts throughout the summer in their outside venue. They’ve decided to try something different and it sold out. It’s with Atmosphere and Common and Common is one of my favorite original artists since I was bee-bopping to his soulful hip-hop in middle school. We all have many sides don’t we? What are you doing this weekend?
- Twitter Chat Schedule: Have you seen this? This is an all encompassing list of total Twitter chats and hashtags. Useful.
- The Rumpus: Transformation and Transcendence: The Power of Female Friendship One of my favorite things I read all week. A beautifully, raw description of a group of women, their story, their heartbreak and lives
- CNN Tech: 50 New Tech Tools You Should Know About
- Reuters: Facebook’s newest frontiers: inside the car I wonder if this trend will continue? Facebook now being built into systems for Mercedes
- What Would the Internet Do? http://www.wwtid.com/
My blogging friend Mehnaz, wrote a post in response to my 2012 year of saying no, where her year is to say yes more. I love how we all have different needs and pieces we want to work on. Makes me feel alive and diverse.