Friday Linky Love
Currently, at this very moment, I’m sitting on the beach probably sipping a margarita (if I can hang with the Florida heat) with my family and the man, for a real vacation, with serious unplugging in our row of beach cottages. I do this once a year (a serious, unplug vacation that’s longer than a long weekend and I highly recommend it).
The goodness from this week:
- The Netsetter: 50 Netsetters You Should Know About (A great list of prolific people in their niche, doing it up)
- The Green Light Distrikt: Getting Social In the Boulder Sustainability Scene
- The Huffinton Post: TEDWomen Launches: New Conferences To Focus On Innovation By Women and Girls (Very excited about this, great idea)
- Inc.: 30 Under 30, Top Young Entrepreneurs
- Nerdy Nomad: Short Skirts and Learning to Say Yes
- Zen to Fitness: Simple Posture and Detox… (A little healthy guidance never hurt anyone)
- I finally launched a “Best Of” page for Small Hands, Big Ideas. Through analytics, comments and my own personal taste, I compiled the “Best Of” top posts over the last two years. Hopefully this will help you go back in time, navigate and get started if you’re new here. Feedback? E-mail me.
- The threesome of Way Below Status Quo will be in Boulder next week. If you’re in the area, RSVP to the events (all free) we have planned for them here. Furthermore, Andi (of the threesome) designed and uploaded (within 12 hours) new buttons for me, in my sidebar. She’s amazing. Check her out!
Finally, this video is too bad-ass to not post. Shout out to Jenny Blake for this Cupcake Cannon: