Friday Linky Love
The students are coming back to Boulder (do not go into Target during this week!) and I can feel the nights are getting a little cooler. Summer is nearing an end.
I’m big on milestones and symbolism. For me, I always experience a deep sense of change (internally usually) around the season change.
- Jane Has A Job: Real Jane At Work: Interview with Caitlin McCabe, Social Media Entrepreneur (this is a great new series of interviews called “Real Jane At Work,” and Caitlin is brilliant, funny and candid)
- (Never Home) Maker: Staying Healthy While Working Full Time (Something I struggle with, but also find poignant because it’s so important to me)
- Social Pollination: Write About What You Are Learning to Keep Your Blog Fresh
- Allison McNeely: Privileged, White Women? The Worst (An interesting and well-written take and comparison on feminism due to Eat, Pray, Love)
- Harvard Business Review: 10 Reasons to Stop Apologizing For Your Online Life (This is SO true – a must read)
I met with Stephanie last week before work for an early coffee date. She’s a bright, motivated 20-year old who already, has a strong vision for her life. So impressive. She has a blog, Initiative 180, where she does something for 180 days that scares her. Apparently, meeting up with me was #31 (but turned out not-scary after actually meeting me, right Stephanie?) We even did yoga together later in the week.