Friday Linky Love (oh and, becoming a dual-Italian citizen)
This week has been surreal. Right now, I’m curled up in my hotel room in downtown Chicago, sipping 2 Buck Chuck out of a paper hotel cup, watching reality television and processing what just happened to me today.
After four, long, hard years of applications, paperwork, flights, consulates and government red tape – my family and I are now officially, dual citizens of Italy! We all traveled to Chicago to receive the final step in this process – our Italian passports. Jason Bourne, whatup. My mother has been instrumental in making all of this happen, even when they essentially told us no she persisted and knew how important this was for her, for us, for our family. She did it all. I couldn’t be more grateful and can’t believe what this means for us.
- Pick The Brain: 8 Must Read Success Lessons From Dr. Seuss
- Doniree: Show Me Your Soul
- Ricardo Bueno: Anatomy of A Great Blog Post
- Brass Tack Thinking: Twisted Sisters
- Tribal Writer: Why You Should Blog To Build Your Writing Career Even If You Don’t Think You Need To
- Smart Money: 5 Cities for the Career-Minded Student