My New Blog + Friday Linky Love
You have probably already noticed, that slowly (and quietly) I have been migrating Small Hands, Big Ideas from Blogger to WordPress. This has been happening over the past week and now, I’m here at WordPress for good. I’ve migrated all posts and comments from Blogger, and am redirecting all traffic here. There are still a few kinks to work out, but your feedback and thoughts are always welcome! I’m still navigating the WordPress water
On another note, I’m still keeping up with tradition and today is Friday Linky Love. I hope you enjoy your Friday and thanks to my lovely readers for making the trek this way and re-subscribing.
1. NBC LA: Job Hunting 101
2. O.C. Register: Advice for Job Search: What Are you Good At?
3. Feld Thoughts: The Best Entrepreneurs Know How to Fail Fast
4. Essential Prose: Do Schools Kill Creativity?
5. uShop There iBlog: Cool Jobs Don’t Need Traditional Job References, They Need Cultural Ones
6. Life’s Like a Box of Chocolates: Living for Yourself: How Our Lives Are Like A Game of Jenga
7. Life Without Pants: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: The Price of Fame
8. Gradspot: In Defense of Side Projects
9. New York Times: Solar Tech: Not Just on the Roof Anymore
10. Drew B’s Take on Tech PR: Five New Places Online a PR Person Should Get to Know Better